Sunday, August 3, 2008

Customize Soccer Cleats

Review: Hancock (age 11) Are incompatible

This entry does not write me. Well, yes I am writing I but I dictate. Because I'm a bit vague and I decided to use my brother of 11 years, hoping to get criticism. Hopefully they learn not responsible for Ministry of Labour, lest I fall good for not being in Thailand and Sudan. Well, no offense or Sudanese Thais blog readers: do not really know if there children are working. In any case, a new way to watch a movie on this blog.

And from here begins to 'write' my brother.

film we will discuss is Hancock, which is an action movie, superhero. Although a superhero a little weird, as you will see later. The film I saw at the cinema and I was told it was bad, but the source who told me it was not very reliable. For example, I said that Kung Fu Panda was very good and I did not like as much as Hancock. In the movie had enough people and I really liked the room that people would have gone well with the film and sometimes involved a little, but laughing and not fret. Hancock



Director: Peter Berg. Screenplay
: Vincent Ngo, Vince Gilligan.
Actors: Will Smith, Charlize Theron, Jason Bateman, Jae Head.
Year: 2008. Synopsis



There are a superhero (Will Smith ) in Los Angeles. Saves lives, but destroys everything. To save a life destroyed an entire train. So the townspeople do not like. You are asked to leave, but to him what others think does not care. But it turns out that has saved the train is an image consultant and help you become a better person. Because Hancock (which is the name the superhero) is drunk and rude. But when you get you have to confront robbers who know the weakness of Hancock. Opinion



is an original story, because it is a special superhero, that does not look like Superman, but has a very similar powers (Superman send lightning through the eyes and Hancock). At first, no one likes and everyone wants to go and then not. That makes it with the image consultant, who tells him to leave jailed and then, when a mugging, Hancock people want to help them. And then Hancock, educated and solves the problem.

When image consultant Ray Embrey (Jason Bateman ) Hancock likes him because he saved her life and decides to help in any way possible to Hancock. A funny moment is when the adviser recommends to congratulate the police for their work and then when Hancock arrives on the scene of the big heist congratulates all those officers who are in, one by one, saying "good job."

Film in general is very funny, by the character of Hancock. In prison, inmates who had imprisoned him, who were the majority, let him try to beat up and then Hancock hit them. In the film there are plenty of insults [this comes at the request of the elder brother], they never stop calling bud, but the biggest insult they say in a foreign language and that part not subtitled.

Throughout the film does not really know where it comes from Hancock. Is supposed to be a race of something, but nobody knows why. Hancock called because, after waking up after a coup with no memory is named after a brand of matches in his pocket. And at the end of the film stayed without knowing more. Maybe make a second. There

action almost all the time, only the moments when he is in prison and the consultant is looking at how clean the image of the hero. In the superhero movie is usually a bad principal and powerful, but here the bad guys are ordinary people who found a weak point in Hancock and almost killed him. The special effects are good and the best is when it breaks the whole train.

There is some mystery in the weakness of Hancock and a bit of a surprise, but there is something wrong that can not be explained very well here.

Finally an entertaining film, but instead of seeing her again, would be another.

best: having a lot of surprise and original.
worst: that is quite rude.
My opinion: An action movie to see in the movies.

[And now writes Delirium] I do not ask me about the film. I have not seen. I have ordered only the aspect of grammar, spelling and html of the post. I managed to questions, of course, all writing, to give shape to which we are accustomed. But if you comment on some of the film know that it will consult my brother to see what they answer. Greetings to all and I hope they have that idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment