Sunday, August 30, 2009

Do You Beyonce Is Fat

Clash of the Titans Bye Cool Hand Luke


If you ask me Olympus inevitably comes to mind me some of my most (and least) early childhood, and I do not mean " Olympus Diesel "William Summers and Ignacio Salas. Me comes to mind Laurence Olivier and Ursula Andress (among others). Exactly, I mean Clash of the Titans ( Clash of the Titans, 1981).


is why I could / wanted to resist when I saw it on the shelf in my supermarket. Could make the criticism after more than 15 years without seeing her, but I confess that I am too lenient with these things in my childhood, and forgive the licenses in the argument (Pegasus could not be the pet of Perseus and the Kraken does not belong to Greek mythology), and forgive those adorable and mega-crappy special effects straight out of King Kong. But all that we can leave for future entries.

from left to right: Bubo the mechanical owl, Caliban, one of the villains of my childhood and Kraken (I think, because all these sea creatures are equal)

And it is they're doing a re-make! The premiere is scheduled for 2010, and has a star cast. In the role of Perseus we find Sam Wortington (Terminator 4), Andromeda will Alexa Davalos (The Chronicles of Riddick), Gemma Arterton (Quantum of Solace) will be of Io and Ralph Fiennes is Hades. And as the king of the gods (or as my friend would say, the machine of Olympus), Liam Neeson give life to Zeus.


Hopefully
know how to preserve the charm of the original. Meanwhile, in the absence of a trailer for the new, I leave with the old. Keep you informed. Premiere, according to imdb, for the March 26, 2010.





PS Cuantico the Cat out of the box again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment