Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Difference Between Syrofoam And Thermocol

Heiko Bleher, the new sensation of the virtual world of aquatics

This blog is what it is thanks to the web. Aquaterraria: The Social Nature Web, a new forum, unlike anything I've seen till now.

I entered the world of forums more or less a year. What moved me entering was a problem with the display aquarium. Then I discovered the forums. I did not know they were practically functioning or things like this. I joined my first forum to participate but still less by lack of time. Then I saw another, larger, more people. But only I registered and set aside. Too many people, but people who know a lot that is only there to gain recognition.

This started in April or so. Months went by and saw that there were many forums. Many people and experience the Internet. One day, the July 1, 2010 I receive an invitation via e-mail. I entered the page announcing. I saw modern, different. Without hesitation I signed up and then I saw a lot of novelty. Social networking connectivity, a good modern design. Come on, it enters the eye. It was just the day was inaugurated the web. So I went to the first.



had few people but it was a family, get to know the work and problems of each. And this remains true despite the fact that every day more people. A few days after registration opened a manager post in which it sought to take the forum moderators. Without hesitation I offered to take the place with so much potential. After all I receive a private message manager that I will be moderating with Johnvic and BettaClubArgentina . I was very excited because I was not expecting.

The manager made me aware of my duties. I said it was general chair for the moment as the other two partners. Johnvic and I while we are still BettaClubArgentina has specialized in the area of \u200b\u200bBetta as those who came later, each has an assigned area. There are still areas to be covered but so far we managed.

And so began thing. The moderators or users with some experience can set up a blog on the page. I started there but by issue of aesthetics and functionality as the platform moved to blogger. I did something different from blogs. I did not want to tell things about me but interesting things, strange, strange.

Every day at the foot of the canyon. Register more people, contests at the end of each month and more. Propose ideas to improve and the manager always looks so attentive you can do, change what is appropriate and what it takes. All for the good of the community!



And as I talked quite me, now it is up to admin to talk a little bit. Gives us an exclusive interview!

- Aquarist Curious: Hello! Thanks for letting interview. Let's see if people see that it is roughly Aquaterraria ... First we talked a little bit of you ... What can you tell us about yourself?

- Manager: Well, thanks for the intro, first of all what I first called Ivan, although I like to remain anonymous, but I think that it's impossible ... to clear!
Madrid and I live in the aquariums in this short time compared to real monsters that I read over the network, started with 24 and now I have 30.

I have always felt a great respect for animals and nature, I believe that this hobby can not ask for more. Every time I bring more rewards.

But even if fitted with the forum, every time I try to learn more and even though many people advised me not to ride, for me it is responsibility but an opportunity to move forward. Other hobbies? Mira play some role in a political party, I quite like going out with my people and the entire world, and sometimes I get to do crazy things! Recently I missed my time as a paratrooper in the Army and I bought a glider, but the weather is fine now ...

Look, ultimately I'm quite spontaneous and very difficult to take away the humor, right now I like everything I do.


- AC: In the forum there are specific topics: aquariums, terrariums and small mammals. Do you keep any of the three? If so, tell us that it maintains, because, as you started with them ... What pops into your head.

- Ad : As a child I never had animals, and it was like I said a few years ago I bought to try a typical tank ball and two minutes of having it at home, I thought that no could be good for an animal, so I went to buy another tank of 20 liters. I think it was for a betta, yes. A month and I built a 140 liter to 350 shortly. I stopped because my house is small, if not .... We

I started as almost everyone ... Then my girl also rode for a terrarium Dendrobates, but now is empty, but I fill it soon! Currently I have in 350 l. two pairs of discs and the scalar 14O, tetras and corydoras, is quite nice, I really like the Amazon.

I have to say I was very impressed with aquariums that participate in the ADA contest every year! And some people work in the community, is a fierce Darktower Antonio Manfredi and recently also to my liking ...
In mammals
I have three African hedgehogs are the joy of my house, one male and two females. I started with a head sea urchins had and I was hooked on them. I bought my Nani bristles in a store and was pregnant the poor ... do not say anything more that the store had males and females together but swore it was impossible criasen. ¿?

Well my next challenge is to set up a marine reef, I can not wait to get!


- AC: This too is an outstanding issue for me ... I've already said everything that has left me Aquaterraria and how will people appreciate the web. How would you describe you?

- Ad : From the outside I'll tell you Aquaterraria is a forum, and a couple of years will be a great forum. Not to sound pretentious, because there are very good forums and with many years that they deserve my respect but if he has no ambition or perspective does not amount to anything, time will tell where we are.

Then I can tell you from the administrator point of view, is my work, I am the architect and building and making reforms, making room ... When I take off the overalls, entered the house and I have my friends inside I'm one of them.

Now ... When I talk to someone to be brief, I say here we talk of any creature that can be maintained in four glass walls jejeje


- AC: What led you to mount the web? If people go on the web you will see that is different from the others. Did you see with this idea of \u200b\u200btrying to innovate in the world of forum?

- Ad : Innovation is difficult, but we must try. Was, and am, in many forums, and seeing lots of each other I look at the weaknesses and strengths. All you learn.

My original idea and what I mean is that each area or sub-forum dedicated completely finished on his own, and, while being part a common forum. This requires that if I'm in the subforum of dendrobates not want to see fish floating around on the screen, I want my atlas, my posts there, my group ... and everything that happens to us. More and more extensive and more complete.

Then there is the issue of uploading files and photos ... If I can have a better hand than get out outside the forum to another page. The theme of the connections with social networks was something I was also concerned and pretty and I think increasingly you will most use. Ultimately wanted to do everything appropriate to the times and comfortable for everyone.

Eye! Nor have I invented nothing new. The system I chose to make the forum is the same as others more updated but with many faults and the truth is I'm not a programmer, all I've done what I took from here, from there, I've adapted and learned to put my own two cents. Anyone can do it, if you put forward and very many hours. Now that this system works better, it seems that all the big forums are being upgraded, and this bodes well for the fans.

Aquaterraria certainly continue to improve in this regard.

- AC: arrive where we are now has not been easy. For you, what did it cost you more to get where we are?

- Ad : The 7 months I was doing tests before thought leaving was hard, but then the moment of truth, what more does it cost and still costs is to get users, and it is.

We are a very new site until we position ourselves and we find we have to go searching. This is what most annoyed me because it takes me much time to work on articles, tabs, what I really like and gives value to the forum, in content! It is really difficult to manage all these things at once. Those who have blogs know that I speak.

generally go through bumps, but further reading, report and learn, and above all enjoy it, because if you're not lost.


- AC: In this capture users understand you ... And what gives you most satisfaction?

- Ad : The good atmosphere there, you see that people use all the time you spend, which ultimately is the foundation after all, be useful for the fans ... And something super important that our pets are well cared for and in the best conditions.

Look, an anecdote told already, but I repeat, was at home bundled with a theme of Records and came to check my heat, because the conductor looked at me and said "Go you also you get in that forum" was not I registered but said she had resolved some doubts reading. Well these are also things that imply that you're doing things right. We

as it were in diapers and I'm happy .. Imagine in a few years! I am giving the message of Their Majesties the King ... It fills me with pride and satisfaction ...


- AC: I could not help laughing with the last sentence ... hahaha The site has its own online store. Some may think that you take advantage of the web for profit or anything like that. Can you explain what your idea with the tent relationship forum?

- Ad: It's a bitch lol but very good question. Look, I come in many forums and not only in aquariums, I like manga, paragliding etc and I see almost all advertising. Sometimes things that have nothing to do with the subject and others do, but in general it appears that if you spend most of your time on this you must take to eat somewhere. Also there are those who, once up and running is limited to sponsors and eat off the map. It is not my ideal of course not my style.
If I just want the money, I would have bitch the portal.

The first is the forum, without it there is nothing and the store to the user is but an added service. Imagine you buy something at the store and also at home where you have to inform you, expose your questions and create a group of friends? This is what they give us both. You can take one thing, the other or both together if you want.

Anyway, in the good forum, advertising is not a handicap, but a plus to find good deals.


- AC: You're absolutely right ... In addition there is the advantage that you know almost directly to the person who takes the service, I mean, you. Any plans relevant for the future?

- Ad: I'm going to be a father this year and I had to temporarily abandon my plans to conquer the world ... But looks like I get on my home several batteries, my idea is to have about three sweet, with Amazon and other African cichlids and brackish water. Then another sailor and finally one with dendrobates terrarium. It's crazy, but I am not of that wrinkle! Then I want to continue growing in all areas
. I especially like to develop your subject well brackish, and there is not much of it in English. But everything little by little, you have to raise what is already and is very hard work. And look at something else ... I wish I could accompany Heiko Bleher one day to the Amazon ... lol That would be a dream ... That guy larger.


- AC: Go to fulfill a dream and therefore should be as for an amateur! By the way, I'm not the only one who has caught an African!
For my part I leave to question ... Got something to add? Any words for people who follow us in Aquaterraria?


- Ad : Well the first thing is to thank you for following us, because without them this would not be worth all. Also forgive me if I ever bug and not wrong to support this project because there for many years ....

- AC: I wish you all the luck to make it bigger and bigger and I and many others know that we will soldier on each day to help you!

Well, you have just to meet the master of the web! We have good relationship between us. I assure you that be here in just led me to good things. Friends, although they are via the Internet, learning a lot, riding my blog, learn how this scene ... C'mon, it's worth. And ye also shall be worth it if you register to. There are very good people who want to learn and to teach, to show their projects and much more. Articles, atlas, shop, competitions ... A lot!

concruso take this opportunity to warn of that has mounted over time. Now you are in time: Aquaterraria Anniversary Quiz!! Aquariums and terrariums give away! As the name indicates link in a few months a year old and is celebrated in style!

I almost forgot ... My name in the forum is Ricard if someone gets bitten by curiosity. I invite you to registréis. Worthwhile.

I always enjoy answering any preguntilla you join ... What do you think? Greetings to people worldwide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment