Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Kind Of Cheese Does East Side Marios Use

The draw

Hi everyone! Today I must inform you that thanks to this blog Aquarium Department will have a year advertising on your page as won the contest they organized. There was a

list of 22 participants of which I, with the number 03 won the contest. First tie with number 13 in the draw for the eleven day 31 and Tuesday February 1 I was the winner ... (First time I won something on the lottery).



I introduced without much hope since I am not particularly happy but it seems that everything went well. I encourage all of you to visit the Aquarium Department page ( http://www.acuaristica.com/ ). There is information about new products that come out to the aquarium and other market related news.

take this opportunity to inform you that soon (Friday in particular) and I free exams and here there will be many more stories curious as ever!

Greetings to everyone and thanks again for visiting the blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment