Friday, March 25, 2011

Potterton Performa 28 Manual

2.0

Go ahead typical "everyone can do what they want" and other phrases manual.

The other day I was eating at a VIP's, was with a friend who a few months earlier did not see. At a time of food, he had to take a call from work, so I was only 3 or 4 minutes. I began to observe people, I always do, but eagerly gossip or anything, just to see how they act. It was then I discovered, it had before ......... was before the stupefied 2.0.


dumbed 2.0: The former refers to those individuals or @ that it has acquired in recent years an appendix in your body, usually in his right hand. This appendix usually has a Blackberry, IPhone or similar technologies. Recognize a good dumbed 2.0 because it is unable to release the electronic gadgets, even on weekends. Sometimes lower its guard, if you are eating temporarily left undisturbed on the table to cut meat, but quickly return to it. You will also notice a good dumbed 2.0 when telling something and stop or even worse, while you hear is typing so hard that think you are signing the contract of his life. The same as if you stroll through the countryside, will be more pending seeking coverage to enjoy the landscape.


Yes, readers unconsciously follow me, this is a dumbed 2.0. Which is replacing a good book on the Metro by the new mobile chat, which is unable to enjoy a good conversation without being on the inside thinking you have to write to the Facebook or answer a vital message that as long put a "cane in La Latina" or "I go to sleep, good night." (It excludes from the definition to those who use mobile phones to work, that's out of obligation)


Anyone who knows me knows I am a strong advocate of new technologies. I will not be the fool who criticize them when they live, my job is to move on FB and Twitter profiles. What I criticize is the misuse that is given. Like everything when it becomes something new and massive ends undermined by misuse. Of course everyone can use it whenever you want, anytime you want ... but when be Hyperconnected becomes a need, 24 hours, when that connectivity has been a decline in the quality of social and personal relationships when reading chat less for more, something goes wrong.


communication has become commoditized to the extent that two hours to go to the movies and do not look at Facebook or Twitter is becoming a risky business. How many 2.0 stupefied look at the phone while watching a movie? 2.0 How many idiots will interrupt a conversation or not as they should continue to update social networks?

see
Perhaps in this way because I work on it and when I leave home I will not stand the sight of the Internet, but the feeling I get is that it has created a dependency and very unhealthy to Network Social and Technologies. And when I happily with my Nokia for a lifetime without a camera or touch screen, and look at the comments of the people I'm from the era of MaricastaƱa. A rare 1.0 to be extinguished soon. This strangeness bring some 4 or 5 years ago is the best proof that we've gotten into a spiral "dangerous" silly and unnecessary dependency.
bad example for new generations who someone is even stopping to educate them in use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment