Monday, December 20, 2010

Hidden Blade Mechanism Real

Happy First Christmas 2011

First of all, wish you a Merry Christmas to all. It reminds me that there are already several years writing the blog and as we see, Hitler gives us a long way. It is an inexhaustible source of scripts. This time, given that we are at this time, transcribe the words of Hitler was very excited his first Christmas on the Obersalzberg, where the Fuhrer was better.

- In 1928 I learned that the house was rented Wachenfeld. I thought it was an excellent solution and I decided to go see it. No one was there. The old Rasp, who stumbled, I said the two ladies had just left. Winter, who built the house had been an industrialist from Buxtehude. He had given the maiden name of his wife, Wachenfeld.

The two women returned. "Sorry, ladies: Are you the owner of this home? I heard that they wanted to hire.

- Are you Mr Hitler? We are members of the party.
"This is like a charm.
"Come in, come in for a cup of coffee.

Then I visited the house and I was seduced, especially in the large room. We agreed right away. The owners were happy to rent the entire house for a year, the price of one hundred marks a month. They felt that they did a great favor by not letting the empty house. Saw fit to add that in case of sale, which was unlikely, I would prefer.

immediately announced the news over the phone, my sister in Vienna, asking him to please come to play the role of housewife. We settled in quickly. The first Christmas was wonderful up there. As my sister was often alone with a young maid, I provided two guard dogs. Nothing ever happened.

There are many links between Obersalzberg and me! So many things were born and performed there! I spent hours up there most beautiful of my life. My thoughts remain faithful to my first home. It was where all my projects matured. Then I had free time and how many charming friends! Now is the brutalization and enslavement. I have no more than these few hours I spend with you every night.

Nevertheless, Hitler always referred to the 20 as the happiest time of your life :

- That union with the people who felt then has never left me. Thanks to the bonds that unite me with him, I am able to share their sorrows and their joys. I stand in place spontaneously.


accompany this post with a little-known photographs of Hitler. I hope you like them, because they are certainly curious. Incidentally, I have noticed that this blog is visited by rare photos of Hitler. Greetings to all readers of the blog and thank you very much for your loyalty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment