Sunday, December 26, 2010

'below The Knee Length Dresses'

Presentations!

Welcome to the blog newborn "The corner of the curious hobbyist" ! First I introduce myself: I'm a fan of world of aquariums from about 8 years ago and I am interested everything around it. I have enough experience to keep some aquarium.
also recently introduced me to the world of terrariums but I am just reading and learning, which is the most important thing in this world, read and learn before embarking on any project.


This blog has its roots in Aquaterraria , a fairly new forum where I participate actively (and formally introduce it later). There I began to blog (I leave the link: curious hobbyist's Corner - Aquaterraria ) where I do entries by bending. In the meantime you can go read the old posts there is to go away by an idea of \u200b\u200bhow it will be more or less. And put it here too. Let

that matters, the blog will be dedicated primarily to the world of aquariums and curiosities that are given. Strange fish, new discoveries, scientific ... C'mon, curiosities to avoid boredom. I will update as often as I can and I will be gaining experience over time.

Well, here comes the end of the first inning, and hopefully not the last. See you soon friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment